CAREERS WITH SECUREWEST
For training courses and job vacancies straight to your inbox sign up to our newsletter click here.
Maritime Security Officers
Securewest are seeking Maritime Security Officers to provide security on-board vessels travelling within the High Risk Areas.
Applicants will require the following qualifications/certifications as a minimum. If you do not hold any of the below qualifications/certificates, please contact email@example.com for further advice.
• Minimum of 4 years military service (post age of 18)
• Clear CRB disclosure (Within 6 month)
• Mental Health Letter
• Yellow Fever vaccination certificate
• Maritime Firearms Competency Course (MFCC)
• Military Discharge Certificate/Testimonial
• Seaman Book
• Letter of no objection (From a GP)
• UK Passport
• Relevant Trauma Qualification (FPOSi/Mira/Frec 3 etc)
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org