Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The term 'Securewest international', 'Securewest', 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose regsitered office is Riverford house, 43, Estover Close, Plymouth, PL6 7PL, UK, a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 3867959. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Securewest International - © Securewest International 2017. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Securewest Online Bookings Terms and Conditions
Securewest accepts course bookings through the securewest.com website, payment being made online via Paypal. For corporate clients, we will invoice and payment may be made by bank transfer or cheque. In making such bookings clients accept our refunds, cancellations and substitutions policy.
For online payments the course fees are payable in full at time of booking. Places on courses are strictly limited. Upon receipt of your order and payment your place will be confirmed.
For corporate payments on invoice, we require 50% of the booking fee to be paid immediately, with the balance being paid no later than one week before the start of the course.
Cancellations by delegates
To cancel a place on Securewest events and courses (excluding online training), notice of cancellation must be given by email to email@example.com
- If you cancel at least 28 working days prior to the start of the course you will receive a full refund minus a 10% administration fee.
- If you cancel between 28 and 10 working days prior to the start of the course you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel less than 10 working days before the event you will not be entitled to a refund.
No refund will be made for non-attendance on the course
Securewest will accept name changes for attendees if appropriate. Please inform the Training Team 10 working days prior to the event by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
No refunds will be made for cancellation of online training courses.
Cancellations by Securewest and changes to course content
Securewest events and courses are constantly updated and while we endeavour to deliver the courses as advertised there may be occasions where we have to change content without prior notice or, in exceptional circumstances, to cancel an event.
In the case of a course cancellation delegates will either be offered an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund. Securewest will not compensate for time spent travelling or away from the place of work.
*Occasionally circumstances will arise which result in the need to cancel, reschedule or postpone an event, due to an unforeseen occurrence or force majeure. When this is the case Securewest shall assume no liability.