Understanding and assessing the risks faced by your people and assets in unfamiliar locations is an important step in preventing and mitigating risk exposure.
In a rapidly changing world, having readily accessible, reliable intelligence, analysis and advice at your fingertips is vital. But gathering and collating multiple source data can be both time consuming and costly.
Sphere’s web based portal gives you easy access to up to date Pre-travel Advice, In-Country Threat Summaries, Country and Region Intelligence Reports and Global Incident Alerts in real time 24/7/365. Instantly giving you all the information you need to support decision making.
Planning can help to ensure that incidents that occur, do not escalate into crises
Our dedicated team of experts can support you in managing your risk exposure before it affects your operations and reputation with:
• Help to develop or tailor your processes, risk tolerances, protocols and emergency plans; ensuring you have robust strategies for managing incidents and communicating effectively should the need arise.
• Expert guidance and support in order to reduce impact and support business continuity.
Most trips are usually incident free but it’s still important for your travellers to have the reassurance that they are prepared and know how to respond if an incident occurs.
• Sphere can help you ensure that your travellers are prepared in compliance with your corporate policies. By automatically interrogating individual traveller itineraries and highlighting risk against your pre-determined tolerance levels, it can generate Pre-Travel Checklists and help automate Travel Approval Processes.
• Sphere can store important traveller information such as passport and visa copies, next of kin and emergency contact information.
• Before a trip, travellers can consult our Pre – Travel Advisories. Accessible either via the Sphere App or delivered directly to their email, these reports give information on safety, security, health and cultural issues and can give travellers confidence to face unfamiliar locations.
• Focusing on practical information, our online Travel Risk Awareness course gives all travellers the knowledge to recognise potential risks, guidance on how to reduce those risks and advice on what to do should an incident occur.
• For more challenging or hostile regions, our experienced trainers can deliver Hostile Awareness Environment Training (HEAT)